Cross Border Capital Finance offers the highest-quality Corporate Finance services worldwide, with special attention to mid-market transactions.
Through extensive network and a qualified team of professionals, CBCF offers several investment banking solutions such as:
- M&A Advisory
- Capital Markets Advisory
- IPO’s Listing (AIM UK; OTC MARKET US Nasdaq; etc.)
- Debt Instruments through listed vehicle
- Debt Financing (mezzanine; loans; etc.)
- Asset Sales & Asset Financing (Real Estate; Receivables; business units; etc.)
- Turnaround and Company Restructuring
- Shareholder Value Strategy
- Strategic Alliances; Joint Ventures, Distribution and License Agreements
- Fundraising and Private Placements
Cross Border Capital Finance is an affiliate of Cross Border Italy.
Cross Border is an independent advisory firm founded in 1990 that provides M&A and Corporate Finance services. CBCF has a center of competence in the Healthcare space: “Cross Border Biosalus“.
CBCF has an alliance with ACG, FCA regulated company involved in Corporate Finance activities, in particular Debt Advisory.
Cross Border Capital Finance has signed a strategic alliance agreement with Golden Eagle Capital Advisors (GECA) a New York based international Investment Bank and Wealth Management firm headquartered also in Dubai. Besides the geographical complemented coverage GECA provides bespoke access to capital market solutions available in the US (IPO’s, PIPES and etc)
This increases the fundraising options for CBCF adding a dual track opportunity in the US.
- BUY SIDE:
– Assisting companies in acquisitions.
– Sourcing of buyers and targets identification.
- SELL SIDE:
– Assisting companies in sale transactions.
– Sourcing of sellers and targets identification.
CAPITAL MARKET ADVISORY
- IPO’s Listing (AIM UK; AIM ITALY; OTC MARKET US Nasdaq; Nasdaq Capital Markets; etc…).
- Dual Listing.
- Dual Track Process (following in parallel an IPO path and capital increase with institutional inverstor or private equity fund).
- Asset Sales and Asset Financing (Real Estate; Receivables; business units; etc…).
- Turnaround and Company Restructuring.
- Hybrid debt.
- Preferred shares.
- Mezzanine instruments.
SHARE HOLDER VALUE OPTIMIZATION
- Evaluation of alternative options of Shareholder Value Creation.
- Strategic Alliances.
- Joint Venture and License Agreements.
- Optimal selection of private equity.
- MBO (Management Buy-out) and FBO (Family Buy-out).
- Stock Option Package Optimization and incentives for owners and managers.
- Private Placements of equity, debt and preferred instruments.