What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read when it is consulted at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the site, while others are useful to the visitor because they are able to remember the data when filling in the contact form to avoid repetition of the same, however this site does not store or track data of any kind. the use of the contact form is only a substitute for the email and does not store the data entered in it.
- Google analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc
- Google ads is an advertising banner service provided by Google Inc
- Google map is a service that allows the search and display of geographical maps provided by Google Inc
- YouTube e Vimeo are two web platforms that allow video sharing and viewing on the network
- Instagram is a photo sharing app
- Twitter is a social network
- Facebook is a social network
Where to find information on how to disable or manage cookies in different browsers:
Below are the technical cookies in use with the WordPress platform, plugins, widgets and analytics.